Happy Birthday LPBeier!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Happy Birthday to one of my dearest friends in the whole world! I'm glad you have a great day planned, with wonderful people! I hope it is your best birthday ever!

Love,
Barbara

Happy Birthday to a wonderful woman and friend. I hope today brings you nothing, but happiness.

Thanks so much everyone. I am very moved by all your beautiful wishes. I feel so loved by my DC family and the feeling is so very mutual.

May your day be filled with joy and laughter, love and good food and friends. Happy Birthday dear friend. I'm thinking of you.

Happy birthday to you. Put your kids in a zoo. Oh. Wait. That's for somebody else. For you, have an amazing birthday and eat some great cake and ice cream (isn't that what birthdays were invented for?:LOL:). I hope your family treats you like you deserve to be treated, you know, like the Queen of Canada. What! You say there's no Queen of Canada! If there was, it would be you.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
Happy birthday to you. Put your kids in a zoo. Oh. Wait. That's for somebody else....

Just curious...you know in a sort of in a round about way....um...just whom the birthday taunt song might be for? This wouldn't have anything to do with crayons, sharpies, or slingshots would it?

:LOL:

Happy birthday to you. Put your kids in a zoo. Oh. Wait. That's for somebody else. For you, have an amazing birthday and eat some great cake and ice cream (isn't that what birthdays were invented for?:LOL:). I hope your family treats you like you deserve to be treated, you know, like the Queen of Canada. What! You say there's no Queen of Canada! If there was, it would be you.:mrgreen:

This reminds me of the birthday song I sing to my daughter every year on MY birthday:

Happy birthday to me.
I live in a tree.
I look like a monkey,
And you look just like me!

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Barbara

happy birthday lp!!!

here's wishes for another year of good health, good wealth, and great wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom