Happy Birthday Mama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a GREAT day!
torta1.gif

Well, thank you all so very much. It's been pretty nice so far. I got to sleep in, my DH took me out to dinner last night and my DD and her BF are coming over tonight to cook dinner for me. So I'm just enjoying the day.

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a really great day....and enjoy being cooked for by your family tonight. That is special!

Well, thank you all so very much. It's been pretty nice so far. I got to sleep in, my DH took me out to dinner last night and my DD and her BF are coming over tonight to cook dinner for me. So I'm just enjoying the day.

Good for you. Enjoy every minute. Your birthday is "your" day. Have a wonderful time until midnight. Just like Cinderella, but hoping your carriage doesn't turn into a pumpkin...and the glass slipper fits perfectly.

Happy, happy birthday!

Thank you EVERYONE! It's been an absolutely wonderful birthday! My DH had to work tonight so he and I celebrated my birthday yesterday. I thought my other DD was going to have to work today but she suprised me and showed up at my doorstep. My granddaughter came over too. My other DD's BF made a pesto pizza with chicken, mushrooms and fetta cheese. It was soooo yummy! After we ate we all sat around playing cards and talking and laughing. Everyone just left and then I checked out DC and find all of these wonderful Birthday wishes from my newly found family! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. Thank you all once again!

Now I think I'm going to go take a bubble bath! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Thank you EVERYONE! It's been an absolutely wonderful birthday! My DH had to work tonight so he and I celebrated my birthday yesterday. I thought my other DD was going to have to work today but she suprised me and showed up at my doorstep. My granddaughter came over too. My other DD's BF made a pesto pizza with chicken, mushrooms and fetta cheese. It was soooo yummy! After we ate we all sat around playing cards and talking and laughing. Everyone just left and then I checked out DC and find all of these wonderful Birthday wishes from my newly found family! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. Thank you all once again!

Now I think I'm going to go take a bubble bath! :mrgreen:

Awesome, blossom!! Enjoy your bubble bath. Happy slumbers.:)

Back
Top Bottom