Happy Birthday Maverick2272!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wherever you are, Mav, I'm sending my best birthday wishes to you along with all the others here. I hope your day is perfect and that the coming year will be the best ever!

:) Happy Birthday, Mav I know you were not happy with the advice you got but it is what it is and it was good advice. I truly hope things are getting better for you and that you are feeling happy. Hope you come back even when what we have to say is not what you want to hear. Jackie
We do miss you.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!! I just got out of the hospital today and it was so nice to see everyone wishing me a happy birthday!
Thanks again!

Happy Birthday Buddy I Hope it was a Great One!:chef:

Attachments

• Cubs Season Win.jpg
    Cubs Season Win.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Carlos No Hitter.jpg
    Carlos No Hitter.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I am sorry, I wanted to keep it private, and I did not have time to let anyone know what was going on as it was very sudden. And, the wife is not so great at communicating things for me, LOL.
But thanks again everyone and yes I am fine now and doing good.

Mav, I've been so concerned and I'm glad to hear that you're fine............Happy Birthday--I'd post one of those pretty cards so just imagine an angel holding your cake and you blowing out all those candles and then you know what pops out of the cake.......ok.....time to get off the drugs.......just blow out the candles..........it's just a cake for heaven's sake........we miss you here.......post when you can...hugs......debs

I meant to say I wanted to keep my reasons for going into the hospital private, sorry should have been clearer.
Again, all is well now and very funny Expatgirl!! LOL.

Buddy, it is SO nice to hear from you. We have all missed your unique and compassionate voice here. Hope you continue to feel good and that we won't be deprived of your company again...Happy belated Birthday!!!

Back
Top Bottom