Happy Birthday MicheleMarie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a great birthday, Michele! :flowers:
23_34_1.gif

Born on the Fourth of July? They oughta make a movie..........

Best birthday wishes, MM! Hope you are out celebrating and not reading this until tomorrow.

Sorry I'm late for the party. I've been doing things away from my house for the last couple of days and so didn't see this until just now. Happy Birthday to one of the brightest stars on DC.:mrgreen: Hope all went absolutely wonderful on the aniversary of your birth, a very special day indeed.

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Oops:blush:. I just looked at the date of the previous posts. I knew we just celebrated your birthday last month (more towards the begining of July). But in any case, you're cool enough to have two birthdays in one year.;)

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
Oh my gosh I am so late on this one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MM. I hope you had a wonderful one that that good feelings from it are still being felt tody!

As always, my friends at DC have made my day! Thank you for the birthday wishes - I don't care when they come. Today is the perfect day to feel love - I'm very blue as my grandmother is very ill in the hospital and is faced with making a life-saving decision - one which she has not made as of yet. Thank you friends, for sending me wishes today. They helped more than you can know.

Back
Top Bottom