Happy Birthday mudbug!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday my friend! I hope everything is going well today and that the sun is shining on you!

MUDBUG!!! Happy Birthday to ya girlie!!!!!! May it be a great day for you! {{{HUGS}}}

Have a good one mudbug! Lots of good thoughts and wishes coming your way today. (More than usual!)

Where ARE You mudbug?

Haven't seen you for while! Now your birthday and I wanted to say 'have great day' Always enjoyed hearing from you. Hope you and your family doing well and looking forward to busy holidays. (that's what is keeping you busy, preparing for the holidays AFTER your BIG day). Take care of yourself and good health and more happiness this coming year.

Happy Birthday to the original Hot Tub Queen. Oh the fun we had back then.:) I'm wishing you a great birthday, and pot full of mudbugs, made just right.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Hmmm, mudbug...........mudbug...........that name sounds familiar.........hmmm.......
MUDBUG, WHERE ARE YOU MY FRIEND???
img_727217_0_3fa027ee2dc233eacd7ed1b5cdfac63a.gif

thanks, everybody! It's nice to know I haven't been forgotten even though I've been away for so long. Sneaking this reply in at work, but will try to get back later today and thank you properly (including details of b-day cake for JohnL).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom