Happy Birthday PA Baker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PA Baker, Happy Birthday. I hope that you had a lovely day and many more to come!!

Yours, SC

bd4.gif

Pa, soory I missed this yesterday...Hope your birthday was special..I was busy celebrating my Mom's 89th.:)
kadesma:)

lol kadesma. how many times has she been 89? ya know those centagenarians, always lying about there age...:)

btw, tell her happy birthday, and wishes for many more...

buckytom said:
lol kadesma. how many times has she been 89? ya know those centagenarians, always lying about there age...:)

btw, tell her happy birthday, and wishes for many more...
Thanks Bucky, I'll tell her. Funny tho, Mom is so proud of her age. Wonder if I will be at that age:LOL: How is that baby ?

lol kadesma, she should be proud. ya gotta be doing something right to live that long. i don't know why, but 89 strikes me as funny, kinda like 29
oh, and my son is well, thanks. the latest thing i've learned is you have to be careful when taking him shopping. he pulls things off of shelves, and sometimes things fall into his stroller, or he hides them, i'm not sure. but you have to check the stroller before you leave the store so they don't think you're shoplifting...

buckytom said:
lol kadesma, she should be proud. ya gotta be doing something right to live that long. i don't know why, but 89 strikes me as funny, kinda like 29
oh, and my son is well, thanks. the latest thing i've learned is you have to be careful when taking him shopping. he pulls things off of shelves, and sometimes things fall into his stroller, or he hides them, i'm not sure. but you have to check the stroller before you leave the store so they don't think you're shoplifting...
Bucky, this is only the begginning:ROFLMAO: Just wait, it get better with each day...My youngest son, loved to go grocery shopping with me..He would sit in the basket and patiently wait til we got to any aisle that had GLASS whatever and out would come his little arm and try to knock things off the shelf...Guess he liked the sound of glass hitting cement floor:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom