Happy Birthday SizzlininIN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday, Sizzlin!!

Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope this day is a great one!!!
The big 4 0
I hope I look half that good at 40!!!!:)

img_256400_0_38c726dffdb46bca8dd4287c5026466e.gif

thank you GB!!

Last edited:
Awwww....thanks guys! 40 isn't so bad.....I used to fear it but now I realize its another year I'm able to be here with my loved ones so I'm thankful.

Sizz

Reaching 40, did it go quick? I feel like I am on the other side of the hill, going down! I like the way Oprah thinks about her age. She isn't trying to hide it. Just puts it out there and you can take it or leave it. Even shows up sometimes without makeup. I have never seen someone on tv without makeup. She sure looks different. Goes to prove one thing, if you have the right people to pay you can look good too. i am sure you don't worry about that either. Like you say, as long as you are with the people you love. What else matters? Me, I only got my dogs to love. Too many disappointments in this life.

Don't want to put a cloud over such a nice day. Your birthday should be another reason to be happy about. Hope your family remembers and you receive nothing but kindness from all. You have always been kind to me and i do appreciate that. You care for others and I am hoping that kindness will be returned triplefold.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Dear SizzlininIN! We share the same birth date:) except I am 44:ermm: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: I hope you have a great day/night. Enjoy!

happy birhday sizz.

don't sweat 40. it's just another year.

besides, no one ever made 40 look so good...:flowers:

Happy Birthday SizzlininIn! Have a super day and I hope it is just the start of a great year for you.

Oops - I'm a little late...but...

Happy Birthday, Sizz!! Hope you had a wonderful, special day!

Sizz,
I missed your special day. I hope it was everything your heart desired. I still want to wish you a Happy Birthday for a wonderful friend.

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom