Happy birthday, TATTRAT!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grrrrr. . ..gonna try this ONE more time. .. .keep getting this error:

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

first i'm hearing...healing? what?

an old thread can be things other than used up or convenient. but anyone is free to start a brand new, fresh, clean, birthday thread for tatt if he likes....lol

tatt, i'm saving a big thick slab of chocolate birthday cake for you right here, waiting for you. i promise, it's store bought, but not last year's.:)

Long story, and hell, a long couple/few years now. . . Thanks for the wishes, glad to be here!

lol, yeah, nothing like a bumped thread. and here i thought i was lazy all the while. ;)

i was thinking that didn't you just have a birthday around this time last year? :cool:

happy birthday, my brother. you know the rest. i hope you're healing well, and getting back to squares.

as far as a year going by already goes, i'm reminded of the old saying that time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana...:-p

I'm gonna be in NYC this year, I hope we can connect, would be great to see ya Buck!! Thanks for the B-day wishes and the laugh!

Have a wonderful birthday Tatt :)

Thanks hon!

So sorry I am late with this HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish. Hope you had a great day!!

Thanks!!

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one.

did we run out of blank birthday threads that we had to recycle an old one?

Thanks, Andy! I don't mind them recycling. . maybe it's saving server space? lol.

Happy Birthday Tatt! Surprising how fast the year flies.

Indeed!! Thanks hon!

:LOL:

Happy Birthday Tatt. :flowers:

:) thank you!

Good to see you here. I hope the birthday was great.

Thanks!

I still lurk, and do a lot of reading here and there, I will try to get more active back over here.

Thanks all for the Birthday wishes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom