Happy birthday, texasgirl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tg, there are few people here who have gone through so much (time and again), laying their heart out there for us to see, and drawing so many in to hope and pray that things go well for you. i admit that i am one, and would proudly call you my friend all the while.
so, for one of the good guys (gals), whom we all knew good things were on their way, i wish you a very happy birthday, and a great year ahead.
you deserve it.

happy birthday.

OMG, I am really glad that I don't wear makeup, BT!!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you!! I am blessed to have all of my friends here, and I am so happy to have such a great guy like you included!!

Stacy, Happy Birthday to you too. I hope your day is a great one. Dh is golfing for mine, so I will enjoy a bit of alone time. We will go out later.

Since I got this back from someone I sent it to,(you know who you are) I thought I'd share with Ya'll.

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE! :)

I'M Squeelling with excitement over your SPECIAL DAY!

Oh, and, I just got the call that everything is in order and I start my new job Monday!! WOOHOO!! I'm SO excited to have a real job again, hehe!!

Happy Birthday Stacy,
hoping this is the best one yet.

9.gif

kadesma

Happy Birthday Woman!!! Love You, Miss You, Wish we were closer!... What are you again? Oh yeah,, A sexy 20..Have a great day

img_720020_0_67d6c47b168b33f1bf4bb2c50e7a28fe.jpg

Oh, and, I just got the call that everything is in order and I start my new job Monday!! WOOHOO!! I'm SO excited to have a real job again, hehe!!

I just saw this,,, so I had to comment... YEAH!!! doing the happy dance up here... what a great start to your b-day.. Love you
img_720025_0_cba23b1417539e64ad1d6c85d7cf7a84.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

Back
Top Bottom