Happy Birthday to texasgirl!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope you have a great birthday texasgirl!

7.gif

Happy Birthday Tex! Sorry I'm a little slow today I didn't even see this post or else I'd wished you a happy one in my PM. Have a good one!

Thank you Sizz!!
And don't worry about it. There are always so many posts to go through, even in one day. LOL

Thank you mudbug and shannon.
All of you guys have made my day!!

This is going to sound silly and childish, but, I started making b-day cards for everyone up at my work. Every year they get a card that I personally take to everyone else to sign and then hand it to them. For 3 years I have done this.
I didn't even get a Happy Birthday from anyone:neutral: not even my niece:(
So, all of you guys on DC really helped me have a good birthday!!
Thank you sooo much!!!:mrgreen:

Happy Birthday Texas

Have a wonderful day...You deserve the best...Those people at work. well pooey on them!!!
kadesma

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Texasgirl! I baked a cake for you.:)

Attachments

• texas_cake.jpg
    texas_cake.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 212
Happy Birthday Texas

Have a wonderful day...You deserve the best...Those people at work. well pooey on them!!!
kadesma
Thank you kadesma!!
Thank you everyone for making my birthday so wonderful!!

MJ, I want the blue part!!:LOL: Thank you!!

I know what you are saying, we always celebrate employee birthdays, and maybe 5 out of our 60 employees ALWAYS bring treats, and NOOOOO one else ever does, but they are the first one's in line with a plate and fork grr! I would say we are the thoughtful ones who value people in our lives! I have only "known" you for a few weeks, and they are missin' out on letting you know what a special person you are and further, showing their appreciation for how you touch their lives. Happy Birthday, you deserve it!
texasgirl said:
Thank you mudbug and shannon.
All of you guys have made my day!!

This is going to sound silly and childish, but, I started making b-day cards for everyone up at my work. Every year they get a card that I personally take to everyone else to sign and then hand it to them. For 3 years I have done this.
I didn't even get a Happy Birthday from anyone:neutral: not even my niece:(
So, all of you guys on DC really helped me have a good birthday!!
Thank you sooo much!!!:mrgreen:

ec{3906}.jpg

Ops...
40.gif
I wasn't around much the last couple of days... I hope you had a very special day, Texasgirl!!

Back
Top Bottom