Happy Birthday Uncle Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seldom am I at a loss for words! This is one of those times however.
I am so humbled by your comments and well wishes. I am really touched! Thank each of you so much! I will not tear up!:cool:

As to age, well somethings are best left to speculation! Some say It's mysterious:ermm: I will say this however; I am not on Social Security...yet! I have a few more years to go. :rolleyes:

Again, thank you for all of your well wishes! It made my Birthday time extra special! I garontee!!

(Miss CJ I'm gonna get cha):LOL:

Happy Birthday, Uncle Bob! You're not getting older...just better!

Attachments

• candles.gif
    candles.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 80
((Uncle Bob)) Happy birthday!! May your birthday and everyday bring you contentment and much love and energy, Vicki

Many braves are shooting many lighted arrows over the bayou in honor of your birthday at my direction, Uncle Bob.

Best birthday wishes to one of our more courtly new members.

I know this is belated but Happy Birthday Uncle Buck - I hope you had a nice day and I know you indulged in some pre-me-yum bourbon in honor of the event.

Happy Birthday Bob!!!!
Drink up on the best Bourbon in the South.

Attachments

• makersmark.gif
    makersmark.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 207
A final thank you to everyone! I can't remember a birthday that was as special as this one! In all of my 39 years:ermm: I don't recall one as nice!

Thanks to all of my DC friends and the part each of you played in making it the best one yet!!!:flowers:

Bob

How in the world did I ever miss this post??????

I hope you had the best birthday EVER!
*hug hug kiss kiss* :cool:

Back
Top Bottom