Happy Birthday Uncle Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry that I missed this. I hope you had the best birthday yet!!!!
img_451427_0_139d957750ad99d18ba7eadcd8c47cd8.gif

Here's to a great poster a great cook and a fellow friend all the best to you may you have many smiles and a drink of Good Bourbon happy birth day my good man

Well phooey Uncle Bob, I'm late! Hope your day was wonderful and you have kicked that virus right out of your system. Have a nice shot of brandy, that might do the trick. Happy Belated B-Day!

Please add me to the list of well wishers! I hope the day was positively wonderful and you enjoy a year of good living and great meals. Happy Birthday.

Happy Belated Birthdfay to my favourite DC Uncle!!! Hope you had a good one, and I'll raise a gl;ass of bourbon in your honour. Well, later in the day. ;)

(((Uncle Bob))) I hope your day was all you wanted it to be.Best wishes for only the best always!!!!Love and energy, Vicki

everyone

looks like everyone remembers, Uncle Bob. Happy Birthay and may the days ahead be brighter than the ones that are gone. Hope someone gets you balloons. I always loved balloons but I never received them myself. I don't like black ones, only the colored ones. My wish is that someone will give you a balloon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom