Happy Birthday, Uncle Bob!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday to my favorite Uncle Bob
On this day his choice is neat nippin'
After a dinner of crawfish and corn on the cob
...you can find me skinny dippin'

HEY, I never said I was good at this! :LOL:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!!! :flowers:

Happy Birthday Uncle Bob!!!:flowers:

Great poem LP....

I vote for the catfish shaped cake with the bottle in its mouth.

Hope you have a great celebration on this your 40th!

Uncle Bob, I didn't see this til now, but since you are celebrating for a few days I suppose that is a moot point. I hope this is the best birthday ever, well until the next one, and I hope you get lots of attention. You are indeed a bright spot to our day. Best wishes for many more. PS. I love cornbread almost as much as you do.

Happy Birthday, Uncle Bob! I hope it was great and that there are many more and better in store!

Happy Birthday UB. Sorry I missed it yesterday as I was not online, but at least this way your birthday does not have to end after one day. I hope you had a great one.

Uncle Bob (who is from Mississippi)
caught a catfish right in a jiffy...
Then he ate it up raw
Crunching head, bones and all
And washed it down with a good bourbon whiskey.

Just a little limerick for you, Bob...Happy B'day again!

I'm a little late chiming in but I hope you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY UB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again....thanks to all for your well wishes. It adds so much to the occasion to hear from you... Going out tonight to continue the celebration...It has been hard to get everyone together for a night out, but we finally have it together.......and Father's Day is this week-end!!!;)

Once again....thanks to all for your well wishes. It adds so much to the occasion to hear from you... Going out tonight to continue the celebration...It has been hard to get everyone together for a night out, but we finally have it together.......and Father's Day is this week-end!!!;)
ןoן ¡¡uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ǝǝs oʇ ʇɹɐʇs ןןıʍ noʎ ɹo ɥɔnɯ oʇ ʎʇɹɐd ʇ,uop ʇnq ʞo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom