Happy Birthday, Uncle Bob!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I hope you have the best day today!! I bet you will have a down home feast too!! Big Hugs to you!!

img_828869_0_a73e1cb99dd610b912cdfc57d961aef2.gif

In case you’re not old enough to remember, it used to be that-

In the first year of marriage the man speaks and the woman listens.
In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.
By the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

Happy Birthday-

Happy birthday, Uncle Bob! Later this afternoon I'll raise my glass of bourbon to you. Hope you have the best day ever and all the chocolate ice cream you can eat. Slide a little birthday cake under it to make the day official. Best wishes for a great year ahead.

Happy Birthday! We'll bring birthday cake to that trip to the Powder river. Have a wonderful day, you deserve it and more.

Happy Birthday UB, hope your bourbons the best, your ice cream cooled to perfection and your cake heavenly,and your special day ideal.

10.gif

kades

There once was an Uncle named Bob
Who loved swimps and corn on the cob
Peppermint Patties I gift you
As my sentiments lift you
Happy B'day to you Uncle Bob!

:stuart::whistling:heart::rolleyes::):cool:

Happy Birthday! We'll bring birthday cake to that trip to the Powder river. Have a wonderful day, you deserve it and more.

I will make the cake Alix, do you think it should be in the shape of a bottle of bourbon or a catfish?

how about a catfish WITH a bottle of bourbon in it's mouth? :angel:

nice poem lp

Sounds good MsMofet, I will get going on the design right away. Better go out and catch me a catfish and buy a bottle....for research purposes of course! (thanks re the poem, UB does them for others so I had too!)

Sounds good MsMofet, I will get going on the design right away. Better go out and catch me a catfish and buy a bottle....for research purposes of course! (thanks re the poem, UB does them for others so I had too!)
be sure to use black licorice whip for the whiskers!!

It is shaping up to be a fun time spread out over the next couple of days...going out to eat here and there etc...Thanks to all of you for making it a very special time!!!!!!!!!!

It feels so strange to finally have reached 40!!! :whistling

It is shaping up to be a fun time spread out over the next couple of days...going out to eat here and there etc...Thanks to all of you for making it a very special time!!!!!!!!!!

It feels so strange to finally have reached 40!!! :whistling
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm did you mean the 20th anniversary of your 20th birthday?

Back
Top Bottom