Happy Birthday Uncle Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Uncle Bob! I hope you have a great day, with all the chocolate ice cream you can eat. :) No musgoes for your birthday dinner! Save those for ordinary days!

(Click on the picture for your birthday dance!)

Attachments

• Birthdaydance.gif
    Birthdaydance.gif
    39.9 KB · Views: 252
To Everyone....Thank you so much for your Birthday Wishes ~~ The day is already shaping up to be one of the best yet. I have been humbled, and feel truly blessed by all of the well wishes from friends and family ~~

Tonight we will hitch the team to the wagon for a trip up to the big city.. where we will dine at an Asian Bistro Restaurant...They do some Chinese, some Japanese, and a little Thai and maybe a little Asian Fusion...It's a casual, family owned and operated place...They are great people, proud to be in America, and take a lot of pride in their work..The food is very good...the portions very generous...and the prices very reasonable. ~~ The Kitchen is not 'Open' but there's a guy (or two) back there that I think may be a Ninja or an Old Samurai Warrior:ermm:...I've never seen a man who could move a Knife so swiftly and walk away with all 10 fingers intact!!!! :LOL:

Thanks again for you Birthday Wishes!!!

Last edited:
ChefJune said:
Y'all know I don't "do" this birthday "thing," but Uncle Bob is special...

Have a great day, Uncle Bob, and a stupendous birthday dinner.

Aw Shucks Miss June...Shoot...you're special too ya know!!:blush: ~ Thank you so much!!!

Happy Birthday, Uncle Bob. Aren't you glad you don't have to get spanked once for every year now that you're grown up?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom