Happy Birthday VeraBlue!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I've celebrated my birthday for entire weekends before, and once I even stretched it out a whole week, but a month!!!

Thank you all for thinking of me, yet again. It really is so nice to be remembered and wished well for something I had nothing to do with!!
xoxo
VeraBlue

Miss Blue..

I have been chasing my tail all day it seems...I stopped..logged on to DC and saw this thread...I say...NOWAY! I missed this.:ohmy: What a relief when I saw that I had indeed posted. :rolleyes: Now you can party all over again this week-end...DH must take you out to dinner! (In New Orleans):ermm:

VeraBlue: I envision you riding your bicycle happily down the path. There is the sound of huffing, puffing as your uncle runs along side you with one hand gripping the back of the seat and a gentler hand giving some guidance to the handlebar. Not really knowing when to let you go on your own. In the wisdom of his years, he knew this was the time. May his memories serve you well throughout your life. Happy Birthday.

img_424610_0_d2b6f2261d4ab2de2b3f79ddf2854ed1.gif

Uncle Bob said:
Miss Blue..

I have been chasing my tail all day it seems...I stopped..logged on to DC and saw this thread...I say...NOWAY! I missed this.:ohmy: What a relief when I saw that I had indeed posted. :rolleyes: Now you can party all over again this week-end...DH must take you out to dinner! (In New Orleans):ermm:

What a lovely idea...but my DH is busy with his girlfriend! My husband and I seperated three years ago, but remain very very very close. If anyone was going to take me to dinner in New Orleans, that would be the LOML, Lou! As a matter of fact, 4 years ago, a trip to New Orleans was the birthday gift that Lou gave to me. We've been going every year, ever since!

StirBlue said:
VeraBlue: I envision you riding your bicycle happily down the path. There is the sound of huffing, puffing as your uncle runs along side you with one hand gripping the back of the seat and a gentler hand giving some guidance to the handlebar. Not really knowing when to let you go on your own. In the wisdom of his years, he knew this was the time. May his memories serve you well throughout your life. Happy Birthday.
What a wonderful vision, and I thank you for sharing that with me. He was huffing and puffing because he was smoking a pack a day! He lived a wonderful life!

VeraBlue said:
What a lovely idea...but my DH is busy with his girlfriend! My husband and I seperated three years ago, but remain very very very close. If anyone was going to take me to dinner in New Orleans, that would be the LOML, Lou! As a matter of fact, 4 years ago, a trip to New Orleans was the birthday gift that Lou gave to me. We've been going every year, ever since!

Just so you'll know..I will be there Tuesday on a shopping spree:-p :-p :-p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom