Happy First Birthday to PABaker's Sofie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Sofie. One year old, my goodness what a big girl you are...Hope you had the very best birthday in the world sweetie.

kadesma

Happy Birthday, Sweet Sophie!

Attachments

• bday_tigger1.gif
    bday_tigger1.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 96
ALREADY??? Happy Birthday Sofie! I hope for your birthday you got a big dose of healthy and so did your Mom and Dad. Hugs!

Happy Birthday Sofie!! Thanks for brighting up the board with your incredible cuteness, keep it up and have a wonderful day with your sweet, loving family!!:)

Tatty%20jarig.gif

Oh, you guys....you're all just so sweet to remember!

Between coughs and sniffles we had a really nice b-day celebration for Sofie. Over the weekend, DH's parents and my aunt visited and yesterday we had, what I think was a perfect birthday. Sofie adores hellium balloons so the night before DH raided the dollar store and bought about a dozen and we decorated the whole downstairs with balloons and crepe paper for when she woke up yesterday morning. She was in shock! She had to go around and gather up all of the balloons and hold on to all of them at once (no, I don't have a pict of that!:mad: ). She finally napped yesterday--and I did too--and then we had a "ladies' lunch" out with my mom and had my parents over for gifts, dinner and cake last night. I cooked her favorite foods: tillapia, sweet potatoes and peas, and made a pumpkin cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting. She loved the cake but wasn't sure about the frosting. She woke up during the night and said "ba?", her word for balloons. No, it wasn't just a dream, sweetie!:)

I think we're all slowly on the road to recovery, but poor Sof had her 12 month check-up today and got 4 shots and the doc said that she is cutting her mollars. What a way to end that birthday celebration!

I'll post some pictures as we slowly get them downloaded. We sure took a lot!:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Sofie and I love you guys!

Sof's first birthday is total proof of how fast time flies. Can't believe she's one already! Now, on the the terrible two's, heh, heh, heh..............

mudbug said:
Now, on the the terrible two's, heh, heh, heh..............

I think they've started already. She's getting very good at "expressing herself"!:rolleyes: I think that means it's time to go visit Auntie Mud, isn't it?:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom