Happy To Be A Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoZee

Senior Cook
I'm happy to be a member and look forward to meeting new folks who are into cooking and enjoying all the great information the website has to offer. I love to cook and am about to take my bbq. out again, can't wait to fire it up. My birthday is October 28th.
Happy Cooking
JoZee:chef:

Thanks Nils...I'm a chicken/fish person, we don't do the red meat thing, nor do we eat pork or lamb. Just chicken and fish and always the good stuff from the health food store, don't need all those little nasties on your plate. I have cooked my chicken/fish many different ways, but grilling chicken is my favourite, I love wings, any dark meat, and the breast as long as it's not dry. Thanks for the link, I'll definitely check it out.

JoZee, you live in a beautiful state. If I couldn't live in Mexico, NM would be my second choice. So may wonderful dishes native to NM, hope you'll share them with us. Welcome.

Thank you everyone, I'm happy to be here. I hope to share some interesting dishes with you all too :)

img_810197_0_d64873c71e5b13fa6820dd1d02b7afd7.gif
i am new here also and enjoying the site immensely!!

Welcome, I am new too...love the signature you have, it makes a lot of sense...

Welcome, I am new too...love the signature you have, it makes a lot of sense...
thank you sweetie!! are you a night owl? i have insomnia often and am usually lonely because most people are sleeping!! :LOL:

Thanks I plan too...comfort food and good friends, what more could a body ask for!
Jo

Thanks I plan too...comfort food and good friends, what more could a body ask for!
Jo
everytime i see your name my mind starts playing "josie and the pussycats" theme :wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom