Helllllloooo from Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lollie

Assistant Cook
What luck finding this site.:)

I live in Australia, N.S.W. I love cooking and do alot of it.

cya's around like a rissole....:LOL:

Lollie

welcome-rissole...can't remember if I've ever eaten any...enjoy the good folks here and all the foodie talk you want

Thank you for the welcomes....now a rissole (hamburger) recipe.....Kangaroo mince optional;)

Seriously, I've tried kangaroo steak once and wasn't keen:sick:. Perhaps because they come in our garden and the kids feed them put me off .

Thank you for the welcomes....now a rissole (hamburger) recipe.....Kangaroo mince optional;)

Seriously, I've tried kangaroo steak once and wasn't keen:sick:. Perhaps because they come in our garden and the kids feed them put me off .
Or maybe cos it can be over cooked easily and it stinks when it sits raw in the fridge????;):-p

Nope but there was a discussion last month about getting one started. Don't know where that ended up. Have a search for one and see how you go. Probably under "off topic" or "suggestions" is where I would start.

Hey hey, welcome to DC, i'm from NSW as well
LOL@c ya round like a rissole hehehe

[quote=Lollie;580582]Thanks Bilby:)

Where abouts are you Rom...I'm near Jervis Bay[/quote]

I drove past Jervis Bay on the way home from the Easter long weekend, round Sydney, bit southish
;)

Hi Kaixin

ekkk...Rom...I hope you weren't headed in the Sydney direction on the last day of the Easter hols......we were going in the opposite direction from Kangaroo Valley and the trafficin the Sydney direction...sheesh:ohmy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom