Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soapy

Assistant Cook
Hi there, I'm new to these forums so I just wanted to say hello. I do enjoy cooking (just not cleaning afterwards) so I don't cook as often as I should. I do love to bake so I like making desserts :)

Hope to learn more about cooking here, there's always so much great information on forums.

Glad you could join us soapy - glad you joined our forum. Get comfortable and browse around. Hope to see your input around here.

Hey Soapy!!

Cute name!! Welcome to your new home you will love the family of friends we have here. And, im with you on the cleaning up bit!! I hate to clean-up!! :LOL: So, i wish i could afford a maid! Then i could cook all i wanted, and never have to worry about the cleaning!!:LOL::chef::)

Welcome to the best home away from home that you'll ever find!
Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I'm sure I'll have fun here, it sounds like a great place!

There once was a newbie named "soapy"
who started to somehow act mopey.
Discuss Cooking came
to the rescue of same,
and Soapy became rather hopey.

sorry, usually do better, but soapy's a hard one to rhyme!

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY~~~

Welcome Soapy, I love cooking and bread making and have now found out I enjoy baking, made my first from scratch white cake for my mothers birthday and it turned out pretty good:LOL: I'm glad you've join the group..Again WELCOME:)

kadesma
ps..I hate the clean up too, so I delegate:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom