Hello :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsGB

Assistant Cook
hi everyone, it's me MrsGB :)
i feel like i already know a lot of you quite well. i am the DW of your pal GB and I finally decided to join in on the food fun.
i began working an overnight shift after my baby was born so that i could be with her during the day. i never realized how much i would miss GB on the overnights...even though he is asleep...so i started reading Discuss Cooking to feel like i was with him. i LOOOOVE food, and have become so spoiled by my wonderful chef of a husband. i would like to become a better cook and especially a better baker. i look forward to learning a lot from you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we all "know" you quite well too!
GB speaks so highly of you, you must be a wonderful lady!

Can't wait to see your posts!

Hi MrsGB! It's nice to finally "meet" you! My husband (Maidrite) is also here. He heard that this was a place for cooks but misunderstood and thought they said kooks, so he joined! Glad to have you here!

:) Barbara

9.gif

hi mrsgb!!!!! welcome! it nice to meet you.
it's awesome that you decided to join us. i look forward to reading your posts.:)

4.gif

Glad to have you here MrsGB - that's so sweet that you come to Discuss Cooking to "be with" your husband!!!! I hope to see you all over the boards!!! Your husband is hopelessly in love with your daughter!!!! :wub: (like you didn't know that already),

I'm so glad you're joining us, MrsGB! We've heard lots of wonderful things about you and your little one--it'll be nice to get to know you! :)

thank you all for the warm welcome. i can see why GB likes you all so much.
its very nice to be here. are any of you ever online in the early morning hours? any insomniacs or people working the graveyard shift such as myself?

There are some night owls you will see on here. When Buckytom shows up again he posts late at night a lot. Luvs Food is sometimes still awake after a night of fun early in the morning and Jkath (and others) are on the left coast and sometimes stay up late so you will see them too :)

Back
Top Bottom