Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marishka_20

Senior Cook
Hello, this is my first post. I have read alot of the recipes and tips that you all have put up, and they have helped me alot, thank you. I am getting ready to try a few of them today. I love to cook, it's one of my hobbies. So I found this website, I thought it could help me in learning more about cooking. I'm going to college to become a chef, so all the knowledge I can get, the better. Thank you again for your help.

Also I have a question, How many days should you keep a cherry pie, made with pie filling from a can?

Bienvenue, Marishka_20.

You will love it here and get lots of good information and ideas.

As to your cherry pie - you should be able eat it up fast enough (it's one of my favorites) to not have to worry about spoilage. When in doubt, refrigerate.

Welcome to DC, Marishka. You will be addicted in no time!!
Love that name!!

3.gif

hi marishka. welcome to dc !!
as far as the pie, i wish i could
tell you but it doesn't last very
long here lol

Welcome Home Marishka_20, Grab a Cup of Mississippi Mud, Sit Down, SCHOOL TIME IS NOW !:chef: Thank You for Joining Us!:wacko:

Hi Marishka - A big warm welcome to DC!!!! :chef:

19.gif

We always keep cherry pie in the fridge, in which case I'd say 4 days max (but as Middie mentioned it would be rare that it'd last that long!)

Welcome to the site Marishka! Like the others, I have never had cherry pie last that long without being eaten :)

howdy

welcome to DC with over 4ooo tutors you should do just fine in school. lol everyone seems to be bent on doin' food right. again welcome.:devilish:

Back
Top Bottom