Hello.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TXguy

Senior Cook
Hello. I'm not new to the whole forum thing, as i'm a part of other forums.

I'm 17 yr. old, I like to cook, (not my first interest), am the oldest of 10 children, and live in Saginaw, just north of Fort Worth, TX.

BTW, my first interest is cars (all types, but preferably sports cars to more normal ones).

My sister post on this discussion group as cartwheelmac, so you might know quite a bit about me.

S. S. Butler:alien:

Hi ya Tx!! We have been waiting 4 U, Cameron and Grace told us all about you!! (well maybe not all, that is to discover ....:ROFLMAO:)
Great to meet you, and a big
img_204091_0_fd9fccefad8fb7728d4e554595ed0417.gif

Anyway you will love it here, unlike some other forums, we are all nice bunch!! Make yourself comfy and join in the fun!!:)

urmaniac13 said:
Anyway you will love it here, unlike some other forums, we are all nice bunch!! Make yourself comfy and join in the fun!!:)

I will,:cool: and another one everyone is generally not mean, unless one has a problem with the admin, who usually locks or deletes the hate threads.:)

Hey.. any friend of Cartwheel is a friend of ours. Welcome. We're glad you're here.

Welcome TXguy we are so glad you choose to join us, We Love your sisters and Now we get the man of the House, Buckytom and me can use all the help we can get !

He's my friend! :wub:He is the sweetest!:flowers: He is a good drawer or should I say when he draws a car it looks like what he wants it to look like.:ohmy: When I draw a car it's hard to tell if it is a car or a truck!:blush: He also is a great cook and big brother. :angel:

Cameron

Welcome to DC, TXguy.. ;o)
I'm glad you joined us ,too, as your sisters are really a win for us..
I hope you will also ;o)

A big welcome to a wonderful family which is even larger than the one that you are blessed to have at home! I hope you love it here as much as your sisters (and I!) do :chef:

callie said:
How nice, Cameron! I always wanted a big brother...:(

Well let's it it this way he's much more stronger and has much more endurance then me. He can beat me at checkers, and chess and any other strategy game. But I am more flexible then him (not to say he isn't flexible because he is pretty flexible) and more agile and graceful (my mom says Daddy, Txguy, and her are all clutsy)!

Cameron

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom