Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oh2Oh1Reality

Assistant Cook
Well i searched google for a "cooking forum" and this was the first to be shown, figured it must be the best.

Hi everyone, i just recently moved out of my parents house and into my own apartment (21 years old). I am now looking to learn how to cook a vast amounts of food and espically anything dealing with the meat category :).

I've always admired good reciepes and of course, I LOVE FOOD. Plus, making the women happy by being able to cook a good dinner is great as well. :)

I hope to learn a lot from this site!

Welcome 0201! I think you will find plenty of recipes here to please those ladies! Ahhhh, how I miss my 20's! :)

Welcome to DC Oh2:) This is the best place of all..Look around and see what you like and post away..There is always someone who will be willing to help..
kadesma:)

We're so glad you're now a part of the ever-expanding family! This is truly the best site for cooking/recipes and also for just daily chit chat. There's always someone here 24/7, as we have members from all over the world. If you have a question, it will be answered, probably 6 different ways.

Congrats on your move out and get ready to learn ways to wow your friends with your cooking skills!

img_222094_0_79dcb67ec6d8bbdf397da9360f5d5809.gif
THIS THE BEST COOKING FORUM EVER,YOUR GONNA LOVE IT HERE!

Welcome to your New Home, We are ever so Glad You choose to become a Member of Our Growing Family. Please Grab Your Favorite Drink, Find a Seat and Settle in. Welcome Home............ Drop By Jokes and Games.......... Where sometimes we really Smile and Maybe Laugh :cool: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the site. You are right, this forum is THE BEST :)

And yes a guy who cooks makes the women very happy indeed!!! Just ask my wife :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom