Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linda2566

Assistant Cook
Just wanted to say hi to everyone,I haven't been on but a couple of times an didn't know how to post a question. hope someone out there can help me.:)

Found this site by looking for Bang Bang Shrimp , somebody was good enough to help me.
Thanks again, as I said I'm new, so please tell me what to do.:(

Not sure if I'm in the right forum.

Hi there and welcome...

What is it you are looking for help with? Bang bang shrimp or something else?

Welcome and so glad you found us. I have an aunt and some friends who live in Columbia, S. C. I think you have made a great start. I'd say just look around and it will come to you very soon. If you are interested in a new topic, just go to the index, click on that and a notation regarding new threads will come up, click on that and ask your question. That is about as technical as I get. Hope you enjoy your visits as much as I do.I think you must fill in the subject when starting a new thread. fYI

Hi Grumblebee and licia,
Thanks for the nice welcome.I'm still feeling my way around on this site.
I mentioned the bang bang shrimp recipe because it is so good!!!!
One of your fellow members gave it to me, thanks Barbarainnc its delious an just like the Bone Fish grill.:chef:

Everyone have a great day!!!:rolleyes:

Can someone please post the Bang Bang Shrimp recipe? I love Bone Fish grill! Thanks

Bang - bang Shrimp

Here is the recipe, as I said it is from one of your fellow members.
Bang-Bang Shrimp
Make the sauce:
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
Few drops of Sriracha - this makes it spicy , so ajust according to your taste. ( you can get these sauces at walmart in the Asian section).
Peel 1 LB. uncooked shrimp , coat with cornstarch, fry in a deepfat fryer, until crispy.Drain on paper towels. Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the sauce, stir and enjoy.
You won't beable to stop eatng them, they are so gooood !!!!
Thanks to Barbarainnc!!!:chef:

Welcome to the forum Linda, we are happy that you have found us and the wonderful recipe of bang bang shrimp!!:rolleyes:

If you have any questions, be it recipes or the usage of this forum, don't be afraid to ask!! We are all here to help each other!

Back
Top Bottom