Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a crockpot / stove question. If the crockpot instructions say 18-24 hours to cook, then how long simmering on top of the stove? Don't want to leave my borscht simmering all night without supervision. Thanks

Hi and welcome to DC! Whether it's your first time or not, everyone here is kind so dont worry about that. I'm sorry I cannot answer your question about crockpots and borscht, but I'm sure someone will be along to help out.

Thanks Amber. I'm sure someone has had this same situation. Not everyone owns a crockpot or am I the only one?

Lots of people on here cook with crockpots. If you want a quicker answer about that specific question, try posting in the "soup, stews, and casseroles" forum (maybe click on the "slow cooker" part of that forum). Or you could pose your question in the "general cooking questions", but I think your question is more specific to the soups, stews, forum.

welcome, agril! hope you found the answer to your question! Nevermind "be kind".....you have found a really nice website - no one will be sarcastic or mean to you here! I have a slow cooker, too, and have had lots of questions and...am interested in the answer to yours...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom