Hello!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regallion

Cook
Hi everyone - been a lurker in your fine forums for a while now. I often pop over here if I'm stuck for ideas.

Me: hitting the horrid 40 in June :/ Live in Greenwich, London, Uk with my lovely missus. I've done all the cooking in our 16 years of marriage. I love cooking and never tire of it. It calms me!

As well as my initial introduction I'd like to offer everyone an e-book I wrote called "The Numpty's Guide To The Kitchen". I was going to try and sell it or something but it never got off the ground. Anyway - I offer it up for entertainment value at least (although understand I'm a Brit so my humour may be impenetrable!)

It's basically a pdf file with a beginners' introduction to utensils and basic cooking methods and ends up with a recipe for Beef Stroganoff.

Here's the link: [Link Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy to welcome you to DC. I hope you are going to stay with us and enjoy the great recipes and join in on all of the post. We have a great time here. So, again welcome. JoAnn

Welcome to DC Reg!

You will have to excuse me of being somewhat leary of strangers bringing free gifts however.:ermm:

Enjoy your visit here and join in the fun often!! Come again!

Ah yes I did think of that. I must confess looking back at, it does a look a little odd.

Still - there's nothing sinister there honest!!! It's just a link to an Adobe pdf.

Welcome Regallion. Good to have another UK er in the DC fold.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom