Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aldpam

Assistant Cook
Just joined the board and wanted to say hello! I'm a married mother of 5 kids, ages, 25, 21, 18, 12, and 6.
I live in Maine, and love to cook and garden.

Well thank you for the warm welcome Uncle Bob, I hope to participate and contribute to the board often.It seems like a great bunch of people here.

Hi Aldpam,
Welcome to DC..I;m glad you found us and I look forward to getting to know you..
kadesma:)

Good morning, aldpam. Welcome to DC. You sound like a busy lady. I know what it's like to have 5 children. Buck and I raised a busy household of 5 children, too. They're all "big people" now, some with their own family.

Hope you stay a nice long while and become a part of our DC family. We're glad you've found us.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome, only the 3 youngest are still home so its not to crazy, my oldest (25) lives in MA. a couple of states away, and my 21 yr. old son is in the Army stationed in Korea.

Good morning, aldpam. Welcome to DC. You sound like a busy lady. I know what it's like to have 5 children. Buck and I raise a busy household of 5 children, too. They're all "big people" now, some with their own family.

Hope you stay a nice long while and become a part of our DC family. We're glad you've found us.

Back
Top Bottom