Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yoimjamie

Assistant Cook
Greetings all, i'm jamie.

Well, i've been a bit high strung and decided to take something up to relieve some stress, so cooking it is, i've always enjoyed it and i definitely love food.

I won't be posting very often with anything but questions as i'm a novice but i'll lurk the heck out of the forum.

[edit] they censor uhm... 'the opposite of heaven' here? is this a setting on client side that i can remedy or just client side censorship?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and yes, the censorship comes from our side. We cater to an audience of all ages - from 13 on up so we do our best to keep things PG13.

Jump in with questions and I bet you we will learn something from you too no matter how novice you think you are. Cooking is a GREAT way to relax.

See you around the boards.

Hi, Jamie. Welcome to DC. This will be a great place to learn lots and get some de-stressing, too. You will learn that many of us here think of cooking as a relaxing hobby/task. Just jump on in and ask all the questions you need. The answers will definitely come. We're glad you've found us.

Hi Jaime,
Welcome to DC...Beginner or expert, all are welcome and you will find you can learn and teach any of us here. Just settle in and ask questions, then you will find questions you can answer..You will love it here just as we do.
kadesma:)

Welcome Jammie ? jump in and ask some body will help you out.. remember the only dumb question is the one you did not ask. Watch out for Uncle Bob he is a kidder
140 proof kidder

Back
Top Bottom