Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beckyhomecky

Assistant Cook
Hi. I just joined this group. I was looking for information on grinding grains and found so much more here. My name is Karen and I live in North Carolina. I am computer challenged, but I do love to cook. I'm looking forward to sharing ideas and recipes with you all.

Hi. I just joined this group. I was looking for information on grinding grains and found so much more here. My name is Karen and I live in North Carolina. I am computer challenged, but I do love to cook. I'm looking forward to sharing ideas and recipes with you all.
Hi Karen,
Welcome to the gang..Glad you've joined us. We love to cook as well and sharing recipes and getting to know each other is tops.

kadesma:)

Hi Karen. I'm not usually part of the welcoming committee. I just stopped by to say I love your username. I saw it, repeated it and chuckled :LOL: Pretty cool.
But since I'm here, welcome!

Hi Karen. I'm not usually part of the welcoming committee. I just stopped by to say I love your username. I saw it, repeated it and chuckled :LOL: Pretty cool.
But since I'm here, welcome!

Same here :)

Welcome, loads of great food and great people!

Welcome to DC!! Never even thought that there was an official welcoming committee! Just thought it was nice when people did it to me, so now I make a point of welcoming every new member I come across. Esp when nobody has responded to the post (yet).

Back
Top Bottom