Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NanaMimi

Assistant Cook
:cool:Hi, I don't know if this is permissable but I was on here before as Kykuzins, only the site won't allow me back on. I requested a new password since I forgot the old one. Then it wouldn't let me back on with the new password. Well I have a couple of mail boxes, one for my groups and one for general emails. I chose the one for groups email and here I am. :angel:I sincerely hope I didn't do anything wrong. But I am me and me I am, be it Kykuzins or NanaMimi. I really like this group and I was determined to get back on it. I couldn't allow some machine to win. LOL.:rolleyes:

Welllllll... I'm not sure about your past here on DC... but heck, my mind is going quick!!! So I welcome you to DC!!!

Thank you - again

;)Talking about remembering, my rememberer hasn't been working at full throttle for quite a while now, LOL. Do you recall me having said I couldn't remember my password? Its nice to be back. In fact allow me to say, I'm baaaack!. LOL. Is this the birthday thread or something? On my email it said something about me having logged on to something to do with birthdays. The reason I ask is my birthday is the 14th of July, I'll be 54 the same age as my sister. She'll be 54 until September 4 and then she will be 55. We are what is commonly called Irish Twins. Since we do have Irish ancestry mixed in with English, Dutch, German and Cherokee and I think a little French, some of our ancestors were Heugonots from France. Anyway...like I said, it is good to be back.

Last edited:
... I sincerely hope I didn't do anything wrong...

Well, that is what you think. We here think differently. I’d say for offence like this you deserve at least flagging, and then you will have to divulge all your secret good and very good recipes to the group… Well, then we’ll see what we would have to do with you. :LOL:

Hi, welcome to the forum. I hope you know I was joking.

What is Irish twins anyway?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom