Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jayde

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting. I am a married mother of one and a stepmother of another one. I have been cooking for years...:chef:standing on a chair right next to my grandmother; Idolizing her.

Cooking relaxes me. I even enjoy grocery shopping:LOL:

I am happy to be here with the hopes for learning, talking, and meeting people who share the same joy as I do.

Michelle

Hi Jayde! I'm new here too, but I figured I'd hop on the welcome wagon anyway! :chef:

I'm just like you in that I love going to the grocery store, even if my wife hates it! :LOL: I especially like going to ethnic food stores to see all the exotic ingredients. It can really give you a lot of ideas...

And here I thought I was the wierd one who loved to grocery shop. I even love to check out the stores when I am on vacation to see all the other cool things they have that we don't here.

Welcome to the boards, We have a lot of very good people here that can answer or guide you in the right direction, just post your question and you will have a answer very quickly

Hi jayde,
Welcome to DC. I also like the grocery shopping thing, as long as I can do it by myself. Just like PieSusan I always want to check out the grocery stores when I travel. I worked for a major grocery chain for over 11 years as a supervisor and always wanted to check out their layout of the dept. I supervised.
Anyway your gonna love it here.

Hello there! Welcome! Make yourself at home and pull up a chair (you can choose to sit or stand on it as you please!) ;):mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom