Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

heb1976

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone. I am new here. My mom is a member (although I do not know her user name). My name is Heather and I live in NE Ohio with my husband of 8.5 years and 2 boys (8 & 4.5). I love to cook, but always seem to take the easy way out by making meals that are easy and the same things over and over again. I want to start trying to new things. Plus, my mom is harping on me!! Love you mom! :-p I also have a son that will only eat chicken nuggets, hot dogs, mac & cheese, spaghetti and oatmeal.

Can't wait to check out the forums!!

Welcome to the site!!!

Hey, this is to Heather's mom, whoever you are...do you want me to torure her in some way? *BEG* (big evil grin)...just PM me. :devilish:

We called Lomein Chinese spaghetti - he loved it! We called a quesadilla a Mexican Grilled Cheese, he loved it! He also would heat ham sandwiches that we would cut in the shape of his hand...he LOVED to eat the fingers off!!!! All I can say about the chicken nuggets is make them yourself so they are at least healthier. Maybe in shapes he suggests!

Hi and welcome to DC. I am from NE Ohio, too! Perhaps one day, we shall have a NorthEastOHio mini-meet when the weather gets better.
Pie Susan

Well hello there "daughter dear"!!! It's about time you joined. lol Good to see you here. I know, I'm such a mean mom. All I ask is you feed my darling gds good food. Just join in the fun.......most of the people here are really nice.

LOL! I had to call you because I actually followed your advice for once in 29 years <evil grin> of my life. I made something different for dinner! And I must say I did very well. I will be bringing some over to you tomorrow mother dear!

Hello to everyone else and thanks for the welcome. Hi Susan. I have heard alot about you. Good things of course!

hmmm.,,,, .5 here and .5 there......I'm sorry.....you are of cooking descent.....sorry, there is no way around it..........I bet you own a scale, too.........you should if you don't.........maybe Mom will get you one.........welcome, Heb, just giving you a hard time......:) and we won't tell anyone...........

Hi, Heather! I'm a newbie too and I also live in NE OH! m

I think it's great that you and your mom are both here!

Heather, you will have to meet me and your mom for coffee when the weather is not so awful. Did she save you a piece of makosh?

Welcome to DC, JillyG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom