Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vegton

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone! My name is Tonia and I'm pretty new to baking/cooking. Now that I'm a stay-at-home mom I have more time to really try new recipes and I'm loving it. Being new to all this is challenging, but even more so since we're all vegetarians in my family. :) Actually, I cook more vegan so I'm always trying new recipes, but veganizing them.

I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of silly questions so I'll apologize ahead of time. :LOL:

I look forward to learning a lot from everyone!

Welcome Tonia. I don't know many recipes for vegetarians. But I am willing to help any way I can

Welcome to DC ! Such a nice spot to learn and gain knowledge more about cooking.I am to curious about cooking.

Welcome Tonia, I am not a vegetarian but my everday diet is mostly vegetarian. I love all the pulses, browns rice, cracked bulgur wheat and all the vegetables. I have been posting some vegetarian recipes for my blog below. I hope you find it helpful.

Welcome Tonia, and please don't worry about asking questions, that is what we are here for! I may be able to help you with vegetarian and vegan recipes and I used to be a vegetarian and still eat that way as much as I can. I also am a special diets cook and have converted many meat recipes over for people.

welcome53.gif

Back
Top Bottom