Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sprout

Sous Chef
Hey there! I've heard a lot about this site for years & finally decided to join. I love to cook, but as I'm a part-time server & full-time mom of a rambunctious 1-year-old with a Husband who works full-time & is a full-time student, I can't always devote as much time to it as I'd like. I like simple, but delicious real food, so I'm excited to learn from all of you. I'm sure many of you have a wealth of knowledge on great cooking on time & financial budgets. Oh yeah, Goodweed of the North is my dad. :) I can't wait to get to know everyone better!

Hi Sprout. I love your name and your dad is an awesome member here. I always enjoy his posts. I'm sorta newish so I'm looking forward to getting to know you both better...wait, I've been here almost 1/2 a year :blink:

Welcome Sprout! Your Dad is well known and respected around these parts. You are a welcome addition to our family.

Welcome! Your dad has been a great source over the years, and I hope that we can do for you what he has done for us!

Welcome Sprout! It's fairly relaxed here, so don't feel you have to post everyday! Just have fun!

Welcome Sprout! If you are related to Goodweed then we know you are a good egg :) I look forward to getting to know you as well as I have gotten to know your dad.

Back
Top Bottom