Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jbrlzap

Assistant Cook
I just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Jenny - I'm from a small town in Central Alberta. I'm married & have two children Ryann (female - pronounced Ryan) who is 4 1/2 & Landon (boy) who is 15 months. I'm a stay at home mom.
I love to cook and I'm trying to experiment a little more. I used to be a very fussy eater but my husband has expanded my palate.
I've never been involved in a forum before & I'm really excited to try it out! :chef:

Welcome Jenny! I have a 4 year old and a 17 month old... and one in between, 2 years old. This place is super helpful and everyone is really friendly so jump in wherever you want. I just joined last month and it's been nice. Hubs is very appreciative of the improvement to my cooking :)

Hello, Jenny and Welcome! Expanding palates (and waistlines) is what we are all about!

Hi, eh. Glad to see another Canuck. We're taking over j/k

I joined a little over a month ago. It's great fun here and very informative, even thought provoking.

Welcome, Jenny. You'll love it here. Great recipe ideas, good help when you need it, friendly people with great senses of humor.

I love my DC family.

Welcome, Jenny ... I haven't been here all that long myself, but I've learned a lot and have gotten some great recipes. Everyone is very nice and helpful, and I know you'll enjoy being here.

Back
Top Bottom