Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aqua27

Assistant Cook
I suppose it is time that I introduce myself. I have belonged to DC for over a year and have failed to introduce myself or comment on anything. I have preferred to read posts and threads and learn from the contributing members. So...hello DC members!! I am a 20 something, recently married female who loves to cook and I absolutely love this site. I love how friendly everyone is and how willing people are to share their knowledge and information. I look forward to being a contributing member!

I'm familiar with Port Orchard. Many moons ago I lived in Bremerton, (where my son was born.) I got my pilot's license while flying out of Kitsap airport (pre-Bremerton International name.) I also scuba dove while spear fishing for flounder, and scoured the beaches hunting gouieducks. A neighbor used to share home canned and smoked honey glazed salmon with us. What a blast we had!!!

It's a beautiful place to come from!!! Belated welcome to D.C.

Welcome from one newbie to another. I lurked around here for a while before deciding to join also. Great people, great advice.....what's not to love about a place like this.

Howdy! I have a business aquaintance that lives in Port Orchard.

Craig

Thank you for the hellos! I have just moved to Port Orchard because my husband is stationed in Bremerton. I love it so far, especially since it has decided to snow!

Glad you have a "voice" now. Just jump right in, the water is warm! :ROFLMAO:

Greetings.. From Philly
I've Just Decided To Become A Member Today, After Taking Some Time To Look Around The Site And See What It Had To Offer,,, And I Really Like It Here It's So Much To Do, You Can't Possibly Get Board.. Im Excited To Share & Post My Recipes With Other Members.. Cooking Is What I Love To Do Most When Im Not Busy. My Family Enjoy It When I Use Them To Taste Everything I Make. It's A Good Thing Because Nothing Goes To Waste :~) .. Well Hello Again To Everyone I Hope To Make A Lot Of New Friends Here.. Also I've Started A Group If Anyone Is Interested In Joining...

Back
Top Bottom