Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MaryToulouse

Assistant Cook
Hi,

I'm Louise, I live in Milton Keynes (in England -I noticed many people here are from the States!) and I'm a vegan with an omnivorous partner, which can make things interesting. I'm always looking on the net to find cooking tips and inspiration that will keep us both happy, so I thought why not join a forum.

I have just taken over an allotment and I'd love to be able to become self-sufficient, but I'm not sure my gardening skills are up to that quite yet! I try not to use much processed stuff and it's very rare that I'll just chuck something in the oven, even on a weeknight, but I do find myself running out of ideas quite often. I'd like to try new ingredients, particularly some more Asian stuff. There are also a few things that I haven't been able to veganify successfully, lasagne being the most annoying one, so perhaps I can find out what to do about that on here too.

I love Masterchef: The Professionals and my fave celebrity chefs are Gordon Ramsey and Michel Roux - I like people who are good at what they do :)

Welcome to DC, Louise. This is a great place to get ideas for new dishes as well as new ideas for your usual meals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom