Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mumu

Senior Cook
Hi,

I first would like to introduce my self...I am mumu and have a daughter who likes to help with cooking(she is learning). As a mom she likes to ask me a lot of questions that i have never thought about or if did,never really thought about it again. And as a mom i dont have all the answers. So I really appr. all the help and information you all have given us with all of the posts we have made. Your kindness is also really appr.. We have been looking for a site where we could be taken seriously with out thinking we were just there to ask questions.... to a newbie its very hard,and to the well advanced cook it may seem stupid.But that is how we all learned by asking questions. (And really no question is stupid). So i just wanted to take this time to say we really love this site and i know that this is a site where real good people who care are.:)

Mumu

"Just" asking question is welcome here at DC. I've helped people in grocery stores from coast to coast and border to border and love this site for asking questions myself and sharing regional knowledge that some don't have (for example, I often hear on cooking TV shows that this or that is available "everywhere". Usually by people who haven't a clue as to what a grocery store is like in some places in their own country). So ask away. I think I can speak for other members that we're all happy to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom