Hello! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Izabellax18

Assistant Cook
I just wanted to finally introduce myself. I have technically been member on here since February, but I haven't had the chance to be on much, until now. So hi everybody! My name is Isabella. I'm 18, recently graduated high school. I live in northern West Virginia with my mom, sister and boyfriend of 3 years. We are currently working on our own place but work seems really hard to find at the moment. He does however love that I love to cook and bake! He fuels my addiction by buying me cookbooks, a kitchenaid mixer, breadmaker, spice rack, along with many other little tools and just about every day or so I try to cook or bake something new. I do do other things of course, I LOVE to fish :) I love the outdoors in general actually :D
But I love meeting new people and making friends! I don't really have many friends who love cooking as much as I do.. I will be getting on here more often now that I am finished with school. :chef:

Welcome, Isabella! So nice that you came back and told us a little about yourself. Your boyfriend sounds like a real gem - that's wonderful that he supports your cooking addiction. :) Stick around and play with us! :flowers:

Best wishes to you and your family, sure hope the work comes your way very soon. :wub:

Hi Isabella. I LOVE West Virginia! Been to "Charlie West" (Charleston) and Beckley. You are blessed to be cooking at a youthful age.

I'm also new to this forum and in terms of experience I'm probably at the level of a scullery maid. Been cooking for 50 years but nothing fancy-wancy.

Best of luck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom