Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DarkDesire

Assistant Cook
I'm James. I'm 21 years old and I've been cook for many many years. I also like music, sports, and just chilling with friends.

I like to cook basically everything, some foods of different cultures too. I also like to make desserts. Some of my favorite dishes to cook are Chicken, Beef, Pork Ribs, Pizza, Salmon and other Seafood, Spaghetti, Ice Cream, Casseroles, Cookies, Cupcakes, Cakes, Ice Cream, and more.

I don't know many people who are interested in cooking so I'd be more than happy to make some friends in this community, and I plan to post a lot on this forum. Maybe I'll even share some of my own recipes. If anyone wants to know anything more about me, feel free to ask. Cheers.

welcome, dd.

i was about 21 when i first started really cooking. i remember trying to make shrimp parm for my girlfriend at the time.

i ended up with cheese-y rubber in sauce.

if you stick with us, we'll teach you a lot and hope to learn from you.

Oh, if you are looking to learn more about people here and have them learn about you there is a Members Spotlight section where you can ask questions of members. You can also request a mod open a thread in that section for you so we can ask you questions.

I'm not sure. I think he did. You should go look and if he did, ask him some questions. Find an old calculus book or calc based physics book and ask him questions from those. ;) He'll love it...

I'm not sure. I think he did. You should go look and if he did, ask him some questions. Find an old calculus book or calc based physics book and ask him questions from those. ;) He'll love it...

ok, that's scary. i know we're soul bros, but.

i loved differential calculus. integral, not so much. one is more corporeal, the other more imaginitive.

The "he'll love it" part was sarcasm. I actually really liked calculus too until we hit integrals. Then it felt like someone was bashing my head with a brick wall trying to force the concepts in.

Dark! We've kidnapped your intro! You should chime in and reclaim it.

Back
Top Bottom