Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nphillips88

Assistant Cook
Hey how's it going my names Nick just joined I have stupid questions sometimes that cookbooks just don't explain or answer. Love cast iron been cooking since I was a kid but keep second guessing myself. Looking to start a more stable foundation in general when it comes to cooking. I'm a knife guru would love a set of Bob Kramer's some day or I can settle for a set of Shuns lol. Thanks for letting me join!

Welcome to DC nphillips!

FYI... I was always told... there is no such thing as a stupid question. However, there are plenty of stupid answers!

Hi, Nick. Welcome to DC. I see you're from/in Texas. Hopefully not close to or in any of the parts that had flooding from Harvey.

Hey how's it going my names Nick just joined I have stupid questions sometimes that cookbooks just don't explain or answer. Love cast iron been cooking since I was a kid but keep second guessing myself. Looking to start a more stable foundation in general when it comes to cooking. I'm a knife guru would love a set of Bob Kramer's some day or I can settle for a set of Shuns lol. Thanks for letting me join!
When I was at school the Headmaster used to say "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask". Ask away, that's what we're here for. Someone's bound to have the answer.

(NB I'm english so my answers might seem a bit odd;))

Back
Top Bottom