Hello all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well cripe, I hope we didn't scare you off with all this nonsense Traveler! I like your name by the way and everyone chooses a screen name for a personal reason like "Mad Cook" and "Rascal". Humm....

Last edited:
Welcome, Traveler.

There has rarely been such a hotly contested welcome by an innocent person in the history of Discuss Cooking.

I hope you stick around. This could get interesting.

I use rascal because everyone here in nz I know call me that, it's a play on Russell. My number plate is rascil. Note to self, don't make flippant remarks. Perhaps that's why another poster is taking time out.

Russ

Hold on to those knotted up knickers MC. This American doesn't give a flip about "Dr Who" and I presume our new Traveler doesn't either. :rolleyes:
Oh, come ON Kayelle! I was J-O-K-I-N-G ! I would have thought you'd have worked that out by now.

Last edited:
I hope you weren't offended by my comments re "Dr Who", Traveler. There are some very silly people on here who take umbrage at the drop of a hat. You'll get used to it.

I hope you enjoy your time ferreting about on DC. You'll be able to learn things and teach things.

There's a saying about Britain and America - "Two nations divided by a common language". It's never so true as on DC. I have an old copy of "The Joy of Cooking" which I resort to when I need culinary translations. (Fascinating book - it even tells you how to cook a bear - wanders off scratching head)

Hey, thats "Ms. Jackson if you're nasty"!

Poor ole Traveler ran right in to the confusing buzzsaw that is this place. I've had jerks think I'm the jerk here, when clearly I'm as sweet a Tupelo Honey!

Welcome, Traveler. I hope you aren't a weary traveler with all of the discussion surrounding your choice of screen name. ;)

I don't get it. Why is someone asking about a time machine from an old TV program ??????:mellow::huh:

Because you call yourself "Traveler" and then asked what a TARDIS is. And it isn't "old" BBC still makes new series...
Perhaps he decided it would be a good name because he has traveled to a lot of places? Visited foreign lands? Traveled through many of the states? He may not have enough time to watch a TV show because he is...traveling.

Welcome, Traveler. I hope you aren't a weary traveler with all of the discussion surrounding your choice of screen name. ;)

Perhaps he decided it would be a good name because he has traveled to a lot of places? Visited foreign lands? Traveled through many of the states? He may not have enough time to watch a TV show because he is...traveling.

For the curious, I chose the name Traveler because I've traveled in all 50 states, lived in 13 pf them, traveled in 11 countries and lived in 3 of them (7 years in The Philippines and 8 years in Mexico.)

Even as a little kid, I always needed to see what was on the other side of the mountain.

For the curious, I chose the name Traveler because I've traveled in all 50 states, lived in 13 pf them, traveled in 11 countries and lived in 3 of them (7 years in The Philippines and 8 years in Mexico.)

Even as a little kid, I always needed to see what was on the other side of the mountain.

That's awesome, Traveler. I don't know if you've seen our Random Photos thread, but a lot of us enjoy putting up, well, random pics. :) Please join in if you'd like!
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/random-photo-thread-the-sequel-55784.html

Well, yes, Cooking Goddess. sweetie. I thing we'd all worked that one out.

C'mon, now.

Was that necessary? If ypu're going to pick a fight, esoecially with CG, you'd better get ready.

She's from the state that is high in the middle and round on the ends. That means they'll always have the high ground.

They have a college that emphasises its articles of preposition.

They have some weird hall of fame that includes anyone who ever played music!

They put chili on spaghetti!

Who knows what else they're capable of?

C'mon, now.

Was that necessary? If ypu're going to pick a fight, esoecially with CG, you'd better get ready.

She's from the state that is high in the middle and round on the ends. That means they'll always have the high ground.

They have a college that emphasises its articles of preposition.

They have some weird hall of fame that includes anyone who ever played music!

They put chili on spaghetti!

Who knows what else they're capable of?
Eee, lad. I'm from oop north. We eat folks like that 'ole an' spit out t'bones (to say nowt about snackin' on them-there lumps o' coal!)

Last edited:
Lol, Geebus, I had to go back to look what this thread was about.

So, how's the weather there in Tee'hwanna.

Storms a' brewin'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom