Hello All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fahriye

Senior Cook
Hi I am Fahriye and new to this forum. I love cooking and looking forward to sharing recipes and tips. Thanks gays...

Thank you very much pdswife and I agree with you Dave, you got to love cooking with a passion!!!

Turkish

Hi Cara, I am from Turkey originally and lived in England for the last 32 years!! I have 3 grown up children, 2 sons and a daughter. My husband just retired and we are planning to travel to Turkey via Europe in a CAMPER VAN LOL!!! I am excited and really looking forward to it.

fahriye,

I thought you come from europe.. I read it out of your blog - wich is really good ;o)

I wish you much fun travelling and hope you will start soon, as long as it is still warm? ;o)

Thank you Cara, yes I love cooking and really enjoying the blog. I hope people try my recipes end enjoy it. I must say not many people know that Turkish cuisine is the 3rd largest after Chinese and French. For example in England people are not very familiar with our cuisine. Maybe better known in Germany because of large number of Turkish people living there.

very well known here and a doener kebap and lahmacun are our favorite take-aways on a sunday evening - so we were glad, germany won the soccergame, otherwise we would have had to search for something else ;)

I was sad that Turkey lost but I always admired German team, they always played well in the past and proved themselves this time round too. Well done to them !!! Exciting night tonigt, I will be watching it..

it was a good match and in most parts turkey played the better soccer....
but in the end Germany was the lucky one ;o)

But in the cities the Turkey and Germans celebrated together without any riots.

Thank you Cara, yes I love cooking and really enjoying the blog. I hope people try my recipes end enjoy it. I must say not many people know that Turkish cuisine is the 3rd largest after Chinese and French. For example in England people are not very familiar with our cuisine. Maybe better known in Germany because of large number of Turkish people living there.

Depends here in England! There are excellent Turkish restaurants in London! Welcome to DC:)

Thank you lulu. This is a great forum! Everyone is so nice and welcoming...

Back
Top Bottom