Hello bello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cupcakeChiq

Assistant Cook
hello there everyone! :D

i'm, *gasp* old! no really, i'm new! really excited to be part of this lil community where i can talk all day and all night about something my friends would throw me in to the bin for - baking!!

chocaramel2.jpg

yup - i'm a sixteen year old sunshine girl from malaysia (now that's up over singapore) who wanders into the recipe section unconsciously, dreams of cupcakes rolling down conveyor belts in class, plans to buy willy wonka's factory and cook up crazy (but of course, scrumptious) wonderful concoctions! :D

i'm currently on a 'running programme' to get fit so that i can beat my brother at sprints, and trying to weave up some wholemeal stuff to convert my whole family to health! :) I'm quite the unrefined girl ;) i actually began baking & cooking so that i could learn to make completely super natural food..but as you can see, i got a little sidetracked and am still using flour & sugar in my cupcakes. this year i'm getting back on track though! hmm..think I will start blogging my journey on that. its a long lonely road! :/

oh i also like photography, scrapbooking and math. i love athletics, though i'm not so good at it and am into tennis now! (it makes my brother cry though. whats with him i dont know! ;)

i'm excited to meet all you lovely people! :D

<3 eunice

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!
Glad you found us. There are some really wonderful people around here.

Hey, do you have a recipe for those chocolate caramel cupcakes? They look like a great little treat.

Thanks for your warm welcome you guys!

pdswife, I'll definitely post it up soon! Just give me a little bit of time will ya, assignments due soon! :D

Welcome!
Glad you found us. There are some really wonderful people around here.

Hey, do you have a recipe for those chocolate caramel cupcakes? They look like a great little treat.
Sorry for the double post, but just to let you know I've posted up the recipe on the blog already! let me know how it turns out! :D

Arr, I can't edit the post! But I just wanted to say - David, I love your site! I crave that old fresh yet musky smell of my gramma's old apartment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom