HELLO! Ciao! Buonjour! New 2 the scene and cant wait 2 get stuck in!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cheffrankie

Assistant Cook
Hello one and all! :mrgreen: I am fran, aka cheffrankie:) and am brand new here! its the first time i've been part of a cooking forum and can't wait 2 get started!:) Im no expert in the art of cookin as im sure many of u are, but i am VERY intrested in cooking- ive been intrested since i was around 14- now i'm 17 so i can still learn loads!I LOVE Jamie Oliver!!! Wouldnt mind being like him:chef:. My experience ranges only to the extent of cooking some dinners for my family/friends a couple of times, but hopefully this will expand my knowledge of food, whilst having fun! Cant wait! :-p :chef:

Hello Fran! Glad you found us. I think you will love it here!!
Just step in and enjoy.

3.gif

Welcome Fran! We are so happy you found this site. We have many levels of cooks here from professionals to those who don't know the first thing about cooking. The one thing we all have in common is we love food and we love to talk. OK OK I know that is two things :)

So glad you're here, Fran! You'll learn so much from this site, but better yet, you'll forge some really great friendships along the way. Even though you're new to cooking, if you make something yummy, please post it! Also, never be afraid to ask questions - we all have done that!!!

Welcome to our family!

Welcome Aboard Fran, Yep we have lots of friendly folks in here. And, really we love answering those questions. We all had to start somewhere. And you've chosen the best cooking site on the net!! :chef: :) :chef:

Welcome to the best group out there..Now you are stuck!
My son has two Antique Ships Lights..we think that is what they are.They were made in Birmingham Eng.
Dove

Back
Top Bottom