Hello , come from China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jiayan, I suggest that you go to the User CP on the top left, click on it, then scroll down a little on the left to go to Edit Details to add your url (blog address) so that we can access your blog to view the dishes you prepare. Thanks for putting them up on your blog. I always love to learn new recipes, especially authentic Chinese recipes. I hope to learn some from you.

Cheers,
Shalinee

That's great, i will do what you tell me.Thank you very much!!!!!:LOL:

The dishes in the photos look very professional. You can cook for me anytime!

I plan to cook MaPo Tofu these days and post it on my blog.It is a very famous SICHUAN food in China.Once i complete it , i will post it to you:LOL:

Sichuan equals to Szechwan what you called

Great that finally we can access your blog easily. Jiayan, can you show some Chinese snacks or desserts? Or maybe some famous street food. I love street foods because they are simple and fast to make and taste real good.

Cheers,
Shalinee

Great that finally we can access your blog easily. Jiayan, can you show some Chinese snacks or desserts? Or maybe some famous street food. I love street foods because they are simple and fast to make and taste real good.

Cheers,
Shalinee

Ok, i receive your message, i will try that and updates my blog weekly,i hope you will use your spare time to look at that, thankyou very much:chef:

Thanks for the mapo tofu recipe, Scotch. Looks very good. Any pictures? I just love to look at food pictures.

Shalinee

Hi, i am Jiayan Wu, i don't know why my last account was banned? This is my new account. Perhaps i can't send my blog website here.If you are interest, you can go to my user cp and have a look at that.Because i will update that weekly.Thank you very much.

Hi i am Jiayan.
I don't know what eggfoo young is?Can you describe that for me?Maybe my english is still not very good:(

Hey , Do you have a recipe for eggfoo young?

I love that stuff and it's really tasty

Thank you so so much. I know what egg foo yung is.I always cook that when i in Shanghai.I will put the recipe on my blog these days.Welcome to see that.Thank you very much.

Hi Jiayan

Welcome to our cooking club. I like to cook Cantonese style -
I live in NYC and am married to Cantonese former Tang Lai Fun.
She taught me Cantonese style cooking and ingredients - now I am the
cook of the family and love doing it.

Hi Jiayan

Good to read someone with such enthusiasm and passion for cooking & congratulations on your english - not least the fab recipes on your website.

I have a special request and wondered if you could help. When I recently visited China I ate the most delicious fish. I was told that this was Shanghai style fish but I did not find out the actual name of the dish. Does this mean anything to you and if so, do you know how to cook this. I would love to have a go a making it here in england and any tips you can give me would be great.

The fish has a thin, crispy, almost spicy but slightly sweet batter on it, I'm not sure if it was grilled or fried - either way it tasted simply delicious and nobody in the chinese resteraunts I have been into here in the UK have been able to replicate it.

Your help would be brilliant. Thank you.

P.S: what part of china are you from?

I come from Shanghai.The fish you said may be called DuoJiao Fish, if i guess right, i like that so much too. If i can uplode image, i can let you have a look,whether you said is that i guess.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom