Hello Everybody!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rachel Keeth

Assistant Cook
Hello everybody, I am from Katy Texas and am turning sixteen soon. It may sound like I haven't been cooking/baking long but I started to love baking eight years ago and cooking soon after. I have learned not to be easily intimidated by a recipe and sometimes that gets me into trouble. One of the things that really helped me to not be scared by a recipe was when about seven years ago for Mothers Day I made my first cheesecake and it turned out delicious, which surprised me! I am also going to start a cooking/baking website soon! I hope to be able to post on here often and hopefully you will be able to help me and (I hope) I will be able to help you! Thank you for reading and I can't wait to meet everybody! :chef:

Welcome to DC Rachel!

Have a look around and see what we're all talking about and join in. While your at it, check out our community rules. They can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on "Community Rules" in the green bar.

Thank you!

I made sure I read the "community Rules" before I even joined! :)

You like to watch "Good Eats"? It is one of my favorite cooking shows!

Yes I love to watch Good Eats. I'll admit that I have learned a lot from AB and watching cooking shows.

Me too, I like Good Eats because it teaches me a lot of stuff the other shows often won't (and it is entertaining to watch).

Back
Top Bottom