Hello everybody from France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

christophe

Assistant Cook
:rolleyes:
My name is Christophe, and I am French living in France, and I love cooking.
Even if French cooking is considered as one of te best abroad, I constantly look averywhere to find new ideas....
I have recently started a site - which is far from being accomplished ! - where I intend to show some of our traditional cooking, as wel as some of my own cooking. I hope I will excange a lot with you on DC
Christophe

Attachments

• UK MAI 2009 060 V2.jpg
    UK MAI 2009 060 V2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 192
Hello and welcome Christophe! I love France and French cooking so I'm so glad you joined us. Is your site ready for viewing? I'd love to see it. I'm from the Pacific Northwest of the US, so if you have any questions related to this area, I'll try to answer them.
How about showing us your favorite recipe or dish?:chef:

Cristophe, welcome to the group. Looking forward to seeing your recipes.

Hello:

Chistophe:

Just found your original posting on this site. I have just finished looking at your website, especially the MANY travel photos posted there. I'm very much impressed. I have always wanted to visit France, but am unable to manage that sort of trip for many reasons, particularly financial. Your travels are extensive and the photos gave me a chance to travel vicariously. I will revisit the site often and thank you for sharing.

Look forward to communicating with you sometime at this site and sharing some recipes.

Best to you,

pennsy, a.k.a, JB:)

Back
Top Bottom