Hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MOMBASA

Assistant Cook
Hey, i have just joined your forum. I came across it while searching for a recipe. Very nice site. Hope to make new friends, learn and share with you my cooking ideas. Thanks.

Nice to meet you Mombasa! Welcome to the site and have a good time.:)

Bonjour Mombasa!! Welcome to Discuss Cooking, we are so happy to have you with us!! Guessing from your user ID, have you been to Kenya or do you have some Kenyan connection? We have another member from Kenya, now living in Switzerland, our wonderful Jikoni! She has taught us many aspects of Kenyan cooking, I hope you can share some of your knowledge and expertise, and of course lots of fun with us!!

Welcome, welcome Mombasa,
so glad to have you join us.

kadesma:)

hey thanks all for your warm welcome, i will share with you some recipes from kenya. Yes Urmanic iam from kenya like jikoni but i live in France. Very lovely cuisine from my country hope jikoni has shared some. Ilove cooking a great deal!
Bjcotton... i was looking for ginger cookies recipe...i love ginger cookies!

Karibu

Vipi Mombasa! Karibu.:) Glad to have you onboard.I am in Nairobi this week, next week we are off to the Masai Mara, then the last week of our holiday we will be in Mombasa. We'll actually be in Mtwapa.Where in France are you?Yes, plenty of Roiko and ketepa tea.Imagine I still haven't gone out for a decent mbuzi choma!:huh:

Yes, Jikoni has been so generous and shared lots of Kenyan recipes with us... I was initially surprised to see how much influence from Indian cuisine they have... I really love the wonderful mixture of spices they use. I hope you can add some of your versions to what we have learned so far!! And I think you and Jikoni will have a ball talking about home sweet home together:)

Back
Top Bottom